Google Ads Account Setup
A Google Adwords Account SetUp
A Google Adwords Account SetUp
Google AdWords is a pay-per-click online advertising platform that allows advertisers to display their ads on Google’s search engine results page. Based on the keywords that want to target, businesses pay to get their advertisements ranked at the top of the search results page. Since the platform runs on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, you have to pay only when a visitor clicks your ad.
The Google AdWords marketplaces work like an auction where people bid for clicks. However, it’s not necessary that the highest bid wins. Apart from money, Google also considers the quality score to ensure that the people clicking on the ads have the best possible experience.
Price is for Account Set up
How Much is Your Budget !
Seriously, the more you pay the bigger your ad
How Does Google AdWords Charge?
The amount that Google AdWords charges advertisers depends on what they are advertising.
Since Google AdWords is a pay-per-click advertising program, your ads are displayed for free and you’re charged only when someone clicks on your ad on Google search results page. Also, the AdWords system is a live auction, therefore, the click prices are determined by the amount of competition, and how much they’re willing to pay for a click.
When done correctly, Google AdWords can drive high-quality traffic to the website at costs that are much more competitive as compared to other forms of advertising.
However, when you don’t know how to expertly manage the process, costs can rack up fast while you potentially drive low-quality traffic. The key to running a successful AdWords campaign is to understand the factors that play into how much each click costs you.
- Keyword competition
- Maximum bid and bid position
- Your average monthly budgets
- Click-through rates
- The quality score of your keywords
If you’re targeting high-volume keywords with lots of monthly searches, you could be paying a hefty amount for that traffic, which can be anywhere between a few cents to over ten dollars for each click.
To manage your AdWords costs, set a daily budget at the campaign level. You’re free to make changes to this when you like. Ideally, beginning advertisers should start small with a low budget. Based on the insights and the quality of leads, you can determine whether you want to boost your budget or stop a campaign.
Do Google Ads Really Work?
Google Ads can work for all types of businesses – big and small. It’s an affordable form of advertising that can target qualified, in-market prospects when managed correctly.
- The key to making Google Ads work for you is to understand the ins and outs of paid search, bidding strategies, keyword research, account structure etc.
- Map out what you’re able to spend on each campaign, set your daily budget accordingly and keep track of the spend
- Do your keyword research and bid on the phrase and exact keywords at higher bids to get more relevant clicks
- While creating ads make sure they are relevant and enticing enough for the viewer to click
- Optimize your landing pages by running A/B tests to try out variations of a page
- Try remarketing to reinforce your brand
If you’re still wondering if Google AdWords is worth the money, it’s best to start small, adjust based on results, and double down if your campaigns are generating affordable and profitable sales.